Tuesday 3 August 2010

A hop, skip and a digital jump

If you were here from the beginning you will have noticed that I have moved from tumblr to blogger in less than 2 weeks. Why you ask and I know that you are really wondering why, well its because I found tumblr nice and all but its just not me, its more creative focussed and multi media laden with a similar system to twitter in its reblogging/retweeting and I just plain didn't like it.

So here I am, nestled in between my blogger sheets with the same naff name which still means fuck all but no one else has it so I'm gonna stick with it, its better than mjfh81 which I have been using since the dawn of time and, quite frankly reminds me of some god awful hacker pseudonym from the mid-90's so I'm possibly going to fade it out over time.

I've ported the two original posts over so that I have them all in one place for me to cringe over in about 10 months time when I suddenly remember that I had this blog and log in expecting literary delights and end up munching on a cold chicken fart nuggets.

Toodle pip

Constructed while listening to The Emeralds – Does It Look Like I'm Here?

No comments:

Post a Comment